Moodle 2: Activities & Resources: Add a Link to a Folder
How to Add a Link to a Folder?
1. Login to Moodle and select your course.
2. Turn editing on by clicking the Edit button at the top right corner of the page.
3. Click Add an activity or resource.
5. Assign a Name to this folder. Optional settings include: Book, Summary, changing Chapter Numbering, and Custom Titles.
6. Click the Create folder button under Content.
7. Type a name for your folder in the box that appears and then click the OK button.
8. Click the Add File button.
9. Click the Upload a file link and click Browse. Then locate the file you want to upload from your computer.
10. When the correct file is located, click it and then click Upload this file. Once uploaded, the file will appear at the bottom of the content box. If you uploaded a ZIP file, you will be able to unzip the file by right-clicking the icon to the right of the file name and then clicking Unzip.
11. When you have completed uploading files, click Save and return to course button at the bottom of the screen to return to the course main page.
12. The created link should appear in the course main page under the topic/week selected.
7/13/2016 3:23:48 PM