Moodle 2: Activities & Resources: Export Forum Posts
Exporting Forum Posts
**NOTE: Before you can export your forum posts, you must first add the Export Forum block to the front page of your course. Click to find out How to Add the Export Forum Block?.**
1. Add the Export Forum Block, if you do not already have it. View information on How to Add the Export Forum Block?
2. Click Export Forum.
3. Select the Forum to Export from the drop-down box.
4. Select the Discussion to Export. (You may also export ALL Discussions together.)
5. Click Export.
6. If you want posts to be anonymous, click the Anonymize check-box. If this option is chosen, students will be referenced by a number, not their name.
7. Click the Export button.
Add the Export Forum Block?
1. Open the Moodle Course.
2. Click the Edit button, located in the upper right of your screen on your course front page.
3. Find the Add a block block. Select Export Forum from its pull-down menu.
4. Return to Step 2.
8/22/2016 4:05:43 PM